Introducing Exascan, the high resolution scanner from the HandyScan 3d line of truly portable, self-positioning handheld laser scanners by Creaform.
The Exascan self-positioning handheld scanner offers increased resolution and accuracy.The Exascan makes it possible to carry out exact 3d scanning projects with a level of detail and accuracy that no other handheld scanning system can achieve. The Exascan is definitely the most flexible, freeform inspection device on the market applications and solutions
- Reverse Engineering & Styling, Design & Analysis
- Include 3D scanning of existing objects
- 3D archiving
- Complex shape acquisition
- Damage assessment
- Clay model digitizing
- Facilitates surface reconstruction
- Class A surfacing
- 3D modelling
- Packaging design
- Rapid prototyping.
- Mechanical design (tooling & jigs, maintenance, repair & overhaul)
- Non-contact inspection
- First article inspection
- Supplier quality inspection
- Part-to-CAD inspection (2D INSPECTION)
- Conformity assessment of 3D models against the original parts/production tooling
- Conformity assessment of manufactured parts against originals.